BRAND NEW HOUSE IN WEYMOUTH
Weymouth, Manukau City
If you are looking for a brand new double storey house in a quiet location, then you must come and visit 16 lane road. You will love this spacious, newly built home which has been designed for easy living and family comfort in mind.
- Road frontage
- 5 Double Bedrooms with one Ensuite and walk in wardrobe ideal for guests or elderly and a separate toilet on ground floor.
- Four double bedrooms including one Ensuite and walk in wardrobe and separate combined toilet and bathroom on upstairs.
- Well-designed kitchen with gas cooking, granite bench top, dishwasher, rangehood and heaps of storage space.
- Double internal access garage.
- Gas Heating, central vacuum, alarm and ventilation system.
- Zoned to Weymouth primary school and park within walking distance.
Come and discover your brand new home today, call today to book a private viewing by appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: Specified floor and land area sizes have been obtained from sources such as Property Guru, Auckland Council (LIM) or Title documents. They have not been measured by the Salesperson or Harvey's Papatoetoe, Baath Real Estate Limited. We recommend you seek your own independent legal advice if these sizes are material to your purchasing decision.
ADDRESS 16 Lane Road,
26-Feb-2017 1:00pm to 1:30pm
04-Mar-2017 1:00pm to 1:30pm
05-Mar-2017 1:00pm to 1:30pm
LocationEnquire About this Listing
Sijo enjoys working with people from different walks of life, it is this passion of helping people find their perfect home that has ensured his continued success.
With over 400 residential sales in the South Auckland area, Sijo is the ‘go-to’ man for all builders and developers and the first person family buyers turn to when they are looking for a brand new home in the area!
Committed to delivering quality service to his clients, Sijo knows the importance of being generous with his time in assessing client needs and working to their timelines.
Sijo’s clients describe him as a friendly, warm natured person who is always willing to go the extra mile!