It’s not just a career – it’s a lifestyle
We believe Harvey agent are special. We expect a lot from our team members, but in turn we will support, nurture and share our insights and experience, so they can grow, succeed and realise their full potential.
We are all committed to ongoing education and development to ensure we continue to grow and achieve the best possible results for our customers.
We embrace diversity and we know you’ll meet a huge cast of interesting, colourful and intelligent characters from all walks of life on your journey with us. A special part of our culture is that we recognise you as an individual with unique skills and talents but we also know how people grow and reach their full potential when you develop and share your skills as part of a bigger team.
Harveys has the best of both real estate worlds. You can work for a small franchise that is dedicated to ongoing support and training with the safe knowledge that our big brother, LJ Hooker is there to look out for us.
When you work for Harveys, you are an ambassador for our brand. Our brand has a unique set of values which makes us, us – and sets us apart from other real estate networks in New Zealand.
Harveys – working at the heart of our communities
Many opportunities exist within our business for you to join and create a success story of your own. They range from owning your own Harveys franchise business to building a career in sales, property management, technology, marketing and much more.
If you are considering this industry as a new career, you need to talk to us.
Get your Education (National Certificate) with Harveys
Harveys have a business relationship with the Skills Organisation – this means we can take your dream from vison to reality, all in-house.
This is a unique introduction process which will give you a head start in your business:
- Start your papers with us and save money
- Work inside the office as you learn
- Know the system and people before you start
- Take part in open homes as administrations assistance as you study
- Watch the professional and how they get the business done
- Enjoy the induction train sooner and get your 100-day plan underway as soon as you qualify
- Direct contact with your team and the corporate team who will help you get your business on track
- KPMG Accountants will guide you and your business as your needs grow (very simple accounting package at a very competitive cost)