SUPER STAR IN TOP LOCATION!
Clover Park, Manukau City
This is a fantastic opportunity for the first time buyer, investor looking to break into the property market. This beautifully renovated home boasts of features:
- 3 bedroom home has been tastefully decorated by the current owners.
- The spacious open lounge offers a heat pump which provides comfort in any season.
- The indoor, outdoor flow is relaxed and an inviting space for the entire family.
- The kitchen comes with lots of storage space and dining is open plan and flow nicely to a spacious living room.
- Loads of off street parking completes the picture, with 2 covered parks.
- A short stroll to local shops and Redoubt North School at its backyard.
- So close to the Manukau city, Public transport, a short drive to southern motorway interchange, Westfield shopping centre, Auckland International Airport, Manukau sports bowl, restaurants, cafes and shops all nearby.
- Living here is easy and so convenient to everything and best of all its in one of the bests parts of Manukau has to offer. A location that will always see strong demand and growth.
Enough space for your veggie garden and to plant some fruit trees. It's safe for your children and pets to play well off the road. All ready for you to move in and enjoy this lovely family home. Don't put off seeing this home or you'll pass up a great buying opportunity.
Open homes this weekend so don't delay. Auction date 16th July 2020 unless sold prior.
Contact Khush now on 021 190 4234 for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: Specified floor and land area sizes have been obtained from sources such as Property Guru, Auckland Council (LIM) or Title documents. They have not been measured by the Salesperson or Harvey's Papatoetoe, Baath Real Estate Limited. We recommend you seek your own independent legal advice if these sizes are material to your purchasing decision.
PRICE Price by Negotiation
ADDRESS 2/17 Shalimar Place,
Clover Park, Manukau City ,
Auckland , 2023
LocationEnquire About this Listing
Born and raised in sunny Waikato on a family dairy farm, Khush understands the importance of hard work to get top results.
Khush made the move to Auckland 15 years ago and has since built himself a solid reputation of trust being the go-to guy for advice and negotiating deals.
Khush comes with 20+ years of experience in finance, service and retail. He has owned and sold a number of his own personal real estate and offers his genuine care and understanding when making that big decision.
He enjoys taking the time to listen to his customers needs to find and search all the best options that are available. He offers his customers knowledge of the area and things to also consider other than just the home - like the local amenities, schools on offer, current city council plans and future projects to build the perfect picture and that's exactly what he loves!
Khush has 4 growing boys and enjoys spending time with them and all friends near and far. He enjoys travelling and making forever lasting memories and seeing the joy in others is what he classes as true SUCCESS.
Involved with a number of local community groups and schools in organizing events and school trips. It takes great people to make a beautiful and safe community and Khush strives on making every effort in doing his part!
So, if its great advice that you are looking for, then look no further than Khush to get the real Picture.