WORTHY OF VIEWING!
The Gardens, Manukau City
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac stands this gorgeous 297m2 (more or less) family home set on a freehold 723sqm site.
Designed and built by the current owner, this home really is worthy of viewing.
* Five double bedrooms - three downstairs and two upstairs including the spacious master suite with semi-ensuite and walk in wardrobe
* Three living areas
* Ground level offers a generous open plan kitchen, plus spacious living/dining and a formal living room complete with fire
* Four car internal access garaging with additional off street parking
* Loads of storage
* Solid brick downstairs and plaster on a cavity upstairs
* Close proximity to The Botanical Gardens and Totara Park
* Walking distance to The Gardens School and local shops
With outside entertaining area's that flow seamlessly from the downstairs living areas, providing you the perfect place to relax and enjoy entertaining family and friends.
This home is ideal for large families, extended family or teens requiring their own space and privacy, and it must be sold, grab the opportunity to make this home yours! Call Danella McCormick to arrange a time to view.
This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor's agents. Accordingly Effective Realty Limited is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor's agents. We cannot guarantee it's accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same.
PRICE Price by Negotiation
LAND AREA 723 m2
HOUSE AREA 297 m2
ADDRESS 41 Byblos Place,
The Gardens, Manukau City,
Auckland , 2105
LocationEnquire About this Listing
Danella comes with 20 years Sales and Marketing experience with a high level of negotiation skills and integrity. Bringing her enthusiasm and passion to real estate she will make your experience memorable and enjoyable.
Danella currently resides in The Gardens with her family and is known in the community. She enjoys getting involved in fundraisers for local Community Organizations and over the years has helped raise an excess of $100,000 for local charities.
Danella will guide you from day one when buying or selling your property and understands it can be a stressful time, she can help alleviate this for you and enable the transition to run smoothly and effectively from the word get go!